- Under the supervision of the System Director of Environmental Services, the Operations Manager provides overall leadership and is responsible for operational management, patient satisfaction outcomes, and quality metrics of the environmental service operation. Also oversees the associated financial, quality, and administrative functions of the service line as part of the CoxHealth System. Directs and supervises staff and leadership team in order to maintain a clean, sanitary, orderly, safe, and attractive condition. This will include the following campuses and service lines: South, MORH, MOB (Medical Office Buildings) and Cox Plaza Hotel.
- Required: Bachelors in a business related field
- Preferred: Graduate degree in a business related field
- Required: 5 years with hospitality or healthcare leadership experience
- Preferred: 6+ years leadership in similar role within healthcare setting
- Ability to teach, train and guide staff as required.
- Able to stand and walk on a continual basis required.
- Observes all safety standards and uses safety work techniques at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Materials Safety Data Sheet and Personal Protective Equipment: portrays awareness of safety protocols.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal policies governing environmental services and health care delivery
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong service orientation