Trupanion is looking for an innovative, authentic, and passionate individual to lead all finance operations at the Company. As the Executive Vice President of Finance, you will be critical to ensuring the Company achieves its long term strategic plans. This position reports to the Co-President.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of all finance functions, including financial planning, accounting, financial operations, treasury, SEC reporting and tax.
- Oversee capital management strategies to support the Company’s long term strategic plans.
- Represent the Company, externally, with investors, analysts and banking relationships.
- Serve as a member of the executive team, partnering across the business to formulate and achieve our financial and operational objectives.
- Work closely with the business development team on long term strategic initiatives.
- Accountable for all SEC filings and ensuring robust internal controls.
Experience Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 15+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting, including a minimum of 5 years in a senior leadership role at a public company. Financial services, SaaS or software industry experience is a plus.
- Clear track record of leading financing efforts and involvement in investor and analyst relations, preferred. Experience in integrating acquisitions is a plus.
- Exceptional results-oriented, with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership, in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Strong problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well orally and in writing and manage well with a variety of constituents including the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with MBA preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as needed.