Anzu.io is the most advanced intrinsic in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers programmatically reach audiences in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat and IAS. Partnering with trusted AdTech vendors and compliance with industry measurement standards outlined by the MRC and IAB make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for brands and agencies globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Supporting all major and custom built game engines and a full-stack ad monetization solution that provides complete control over ad placements, Anzu is the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Backed by the Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, Samsung Next, Bandai Namco Entertainment 021 Fund, WPP, PayPal Ventures, and many other prominent investors, Anzu is on a mission to make in-game advertising better. Better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers. Learn more.
We are looking for an EVP Finance in New York to lead our Finance team. This is an opportunity to hold a key financial position in a fast-growing global company. The successful candidate will also partner with the CEO in developing and executing Anzu’s financial strategic plan.
- Act as Finance leader and strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team
- Establish, assess, and evaluate the financial performance of the organization concerning long-term operational goals, budgets, forecasts, and ongoing KPIs
- Oversee and prepare the company’s internal and external reporting
- Own the preparation of timely, meaningful, and accurate board and investors materials
- Oversee all finance, accounting, and tax functions across the company and its US and UK subsidiaries
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly, and annual financial statements
- Supervise audits and internal control processes
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines
- Work closely with the CEO on fundraising initiatives and lead investor relationships
- Develop and improve company work processes, policies, and compliance to support company objectives and growth
- Salary range is between $200,000-$300,000
- Medical insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Minimum ten years of senior financial leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with startups and AdTech companies — a big advantage
- Prior experience in managing financials for a global company and its subsidiaries
- A hands-on approach, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and constantly improve the finance cycle
- An ability to deliver quality work with outstanding attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Strong organizational, team management, and task prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming and advertising
- Global teams with hybrid and remote working initiatives, with a central HQ in Tel Aviv
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise and working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…