Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
11 - 15 years
Posted 65 days ago
ABB is seeking a Product Marketing Manager – EVI Solutions for its Phoenix, Arizona location. This role is responsible to define, plan and ensure implementation of product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy. Oversee all marketing activities, and support Sales organizations in driving sales and services of respective products.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Coordinates market analyses with Product Marketing team and Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Provide prompt, focused and clear communications to both internal and external customers through all available mediums. Develop product introduction planning, product line collateral, promotional products, service videos, quality alerts and general product update notices.
• Continuously develop product management processes and tools, including interfaces, training and communications, to other key functions such as sales, engineering, and marketing. Drives sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
• Gather, interpret, prioritize and communicate core customer needs and product differentiating values to internal group for product development and marketing communications.
• Creates, plans and ensures implementation of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
• Establishes product marketing targets and budgets. Ensures their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
• Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups. Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
• Over-sees sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical Field with a minimum 10 years of experience in product management.
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in the United States.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical Degree and 2 years in electrical industry or related.
• Experience with SAP.
• Some demonstrated history in EV Industry.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and decision making.
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to travel up to 30%.
• 3 – 5 years of product management experience.
• Energetic & positive attitude.
• Self-motivated, results-oriented to maintain schedules while working from anywhere.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent applications.
• Management and project management skills or experience.
• Strong strategic planning, organizing, and project management skills.
• Understanding of electrical distribution systems and equipment is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB