New York, NY
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Less than 5 years
Posted 24 days ago
What you'll be doing:
· Select and secure appropriate venues and process contracts together with the Procurement team.
· Prepare event proposals and manage eventbudgets ensuring that expenses are within the approved budget; process all related payments and invoices.
· Liaise with key stakeholders regarding invitations and mailing lists.
· Produce event materials (signage, nametags, etc). Arrange for production of event materials, such as name badges, signage and promotional items.
· Manage vendor relationships. Work with vendors and catering contacts (in-house and external).
· Attend events, as appropriate, and manage on-site logistics including all on-site hospitality, audio-visual and other logistics and costs.
· Bachelor's degreepreferred
· 3+ years of event planning experience
· Strong communication skills
· Experience at a law firm is a plus