Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As an Event Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute effective event/experiential programs for B2B events. You will oversee all aspects of production from content and program development, creative and design, AV production, vendor management, and more. You'll help conceptualize and produce events, and conduct post-eventreporting and return on investment analysis to measure your programs for effectiveness.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead end-to-end Google and third-party events.
- Develop event strategy and vision while ensuring innovative eventexperience.
- Lead and develop eventschedule and agenda with key stakeholders to ensure it aligns with the overarching product roadmaps, event messaging pillars, business priorities and executive vision.
- Work closely with the speaker teams to ensure content and messaging is consistent and on-brand.
- Manage cross-functional working groups and internal review and sign-offs including working group for compliance approvals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in business event management.
- 5 years of experience in business technology events and large-scale enterprise events.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors and international projects. Knowledge of enterprise software technology and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to gain trust and support from stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with leaders, executives and orchestrate event program execution.
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize effectively to deliver results with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, with high attention to detail and ability to handle ambiguity.