We're looking for an Event Manager to work on a variety of programs simultaneously and serve as the day-to-day planning contact for each respective client. The Event Manager is responsible for the day-to-day client contact and program planning functions, as well as overseeing such elements as website development, attendee management and final program billing.
- Facilitate the creative direction and overall development timeline of program web sites, proofread, present and gain client approval.
- Manage and utilize an internal and client version program timeline. Meet deadlines accordingly.
- Develop and conduct client site inspections as required and follow up with site inspection notes, revised estimated budget, program itinerary and program timeline.
- Travel on-site as directed and serve as lead representative for suppliers and client, as required.
You're good at
- Identifying customer needs and responding creatively
- listening to information, asking probing questions, applying knowledge and determining solutions.
- Leading others - setting direction, developing teamwork and collaboration, and achieving results through others.
You might also have
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in planning meetings, incentives, conventions, conferences and/or special events.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing outside vendors, sourcing and negotiating contract services.
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Completive salary and benefits package