The Events Driven Feeds Group in Bloomberg provides machine readable feed of news, news analytics, machine learning driven sentiment analysis, low latency economics releases.
Our client base includes major hedge funds, asset managers, investment banks, using our feeds, sentiment analysis and eco data for low latency and intraday trading, market making, risk.
What’s the role?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team of technologists and machine learning experts to help drive and execute on product development. You’ll bring with you at least a couple of years working in a financial or technology firm in the machine learning / quantitativetrading domain, along with some programming and data management skills. You’ll work alongside seasoned industry professionals, gaining personal development whilst contributing your strong technical skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
We’ll trust you to:
- Understand client needs, identify improvements and new use cases, define the product development plan for Event Driven Feeds
- Drive engineering resources and execute planned development initiatives
- Create and updateportfolio of client facing technical documentations
- Design protocols and tools to facilitate comprehensive product quality check
- Provide quantitative research to support client testing and onboarding
- Serve as subject matter expert in client discussions, sales meetings, industry events
You’ll need to have:
- Master or PhD in science or engineering major
- 2+ years work experience in a financial or technology company
- Proficiency in bash scripts, R/Python, Data visualization
- Good understanding of statistics, data structure, algorithms, machine learning, quantitativetrading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Requisition No. 65154