Main duties will relate to helping design, implement and commercialize a sophisticated battery management system for automotive. This job requires awareness of EV battery technology.
• Actively research into and promote the latest EV and battery developments, considering the white space where TCS may wish to operate
• Identify Customer specific solutions based on the project battery management and design market strategies.
• Work with a specialist team to help design/ review/ implement a sophisticated battery management system (BMS) that provides detailed analysis of the variables of the battery including at a cell level to enhance optimisation
• Represent TCS in projects to clients and partners as an EV & battery management specialist.
• Works effectively with team members to implement changes to the battery management system and continuously improve customer satisfaction and quality.
• Analyses and evaluate battery data as related to usage, performance and life.
• Provide regular reports to Senior Members on project progress and resource budgets.
• Create and communicate new ideas, solutions and encourage problem solving.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree in appropriate subject for example; Engineering, Electronics
• Proven Experience of developing new product solutions for cutting edge applications.
• Experience with analyzing / evaluating battery technology designs and data is desirable.
• Automotive Experience.
• Ability to influence constructively wider team functions, suppliers and clients.
*Our team is innovative, energetic and fun and we are looking for EV and Battery Specialists to help drive our mission forward.
About Manufacturing Business Group:
The Manufacturing Business Group of TCS is responsible for all the business services & solutions in Automotive, Industrial Machinery & Components, Chemical & Process and Aerospace & Defense industrial segments.
TCS is a global leader in the Automotive business, having strategic relationships with leading OEMs & Tier 1 firms across the globe. It has a wide portfolio of revenues ranging from consulting & advisory services, digital services, engineering services, enterprise systems, business process & infrastructure services and application management.
TCS has also pioneered the concept of Business 4.0TM – the next generation enterprise. Business 4.0 enterprises would like to tailor and mass-customize the Experience they deliver to each stakeholder. They aspire to create exponential Value by leveraging the power of Ecosystems. They embrace Risk, and have a mindset of Abundance.
The Future Manufacturing Enterprise Team (FMET):
The Future Manufacturing Enterprise Team was carved out as a SWAT group to entrepreneurially seek white space growth opportunities in the Business 4.0 TM ecosystem, drive strategic growth and elevate market positioning for the Business Group. One such strategic area identified is CAS E Automotive Business (Connected Autonomous Shared & Electric Automotive Business).