- The EUS L3 Engineer has responsibility for operational, troubleshooting and engineeringsupport of SCCM deployments, MDT, Application Testing and Troubleshooting, Image Creation and have an understanding of the software packaging process.
- Bachelordegree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS, or equivalent
- 2years minimum IT experience
- Required to have at least 1year minimum experience with Image Creation
- Strongly desired having experiencesupporting a large VMware environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience adhering to them in a production environment
- Strongly desired to have experience in MStechnologies, SCCM, Desktop Engineering and Management, Desktop virtualization, VDI, Application virtualization, and packaging
- Strongly desired to have working knowledge of SCCM 2012
- Supportexperience in a Municipality a plus.
- Must be a self-starter
- Professional attitude, appearance and communication skills required
- Ability to be part of a team and follow instructions accurately and effectively
- OS Imaging
- Understanding of creation and troubleshooting GPOs
- Application Testing and Troubleshooting
- Image Creation, Software Deployments, and understanding of software packaging
- Adherence to change and incident management processes.
- Work the incident queue to resolve L2 tickets.
- Follow process for changes made in the environment, following documented procedures
- Be an escalation point for the Desktop management and End User Services teams. Work closely with them to develop solutions