At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Our exceptional sales members are improving our customer's journey to a mobile life and workstyle through our portfolio of End User Computing Solutions. Are you passionate about a groundbreaking technology platform that is disrupting the competition and industry? You can become a member of our EUC team and be a part of this digital workspace transformation.
An EUC Sales Specialist is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with a set number of customers aligned with VMware’s core SLED sales team. The Specialist uses their experience of selling complex software solutions to SLED accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies. You can join us in changing the industry in both Desktop Virtualization and Mobility that strives to enable our customers with our groundbreaking platform. We are passionate about improving end users’ experience, productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, while securely enabling a user to work on any device from anywhere.
This person will be based remotely in Southern California.
- Responsible for selling the EUC portfolio of products and services within a list of named accounts in our SLED vertical.
- Responsible for acting as a sales specialist to the VMware core sales team, contributing to the specific EUC sales strategy, and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
- Responsibility to advance EUC sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Match the VMware EUC solution to the customer’s vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Build pipeline of new EUC opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings on a quarterly basis.
- 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 3 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts, preferably in SLED.
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model.
- Ability to effectively work in a teaming/overlay role to manage a complex selling environment.
- Experience and excellent performance in leading or contributing to a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include Sales Executives, Field SE’s, Inside Sales, Executives, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience in the selling of End-User Computing solutions including Desktop and Application Virtualization, Workspace and Identity services, and Enterprise Mobility Management.
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience.
- Estimated travel of between 30-60% based on the needs of the assigned accounts, and density of territory.
Job ID R1811788-5