You must possess a minimum of 5+ years experience in the following:
· Expertise in architecture and design of enterprise desktop deployments and processes especially for Windows 10
· Ability to effectively lead clients through detailed assessment and design processes for desktop and related infrastructure deployments.
· Experience with Windows 10 servicing and updates
· Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise features including security, Bitlocker, Conditional Access, etc.
· Experience with automated deployment methodologies (e.g., ZTI/LTI and AutoPilot) and application packaging / distribution
· Experience with Windows 10 desktop analytics – Upgrade Readiness, Telemetry, etc.
· Experience with Office ProPlus including Click to Run functionality.
· Experience with SCCMs including assessment, design, pilot upgrades/implementations
· Strong Knowledge of web browser configuration and support
· A working knowledge of application virtualization solutions such as Microsoft Application Virtualization (SoftGrid/App-V), ThinApp and Symantec Virtualization.
· Strong proficiency with scripting languages, multiple packaging / deployment applications, and distribution methods
· Experience with assessment tools such as Microsoft MAP
· Experience with MS application compatibility toolkit (ACT 5) and similar, Windows Desktop tools such as AppDNA and/or ChangeBase.
· Expertise with latest Windows 10 Image Design and Deployments
· Experience with design, configuration, and deployment of o365 applications especially Teams and OneDrive.
· Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
· Task Sequencing
· Hardware Driver injections
· Language packs