For more than 45 years Kimball, one of America's most respected environmentally-conscious contract office furniture manufacturers, has been transforming workspaces with relevant product solutions that have design, craft and technology at the core. As a world-class design-driven company, Kimball applies its rich heritage as makers to create environments for tomorrow's workplace. Kimball is a brand unit of Kimball International, Inc., (NASDAQ:KBAL), a publicly-traded company dedicated to its Guiding Principles and recognized as a highly trusted company and an employer of choice.
Kimball is searching for an eTool Program Manager within our Sales team. In this role you will be responsible for designing and executing a holistic sales software strategy that builds on multiple programs.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Managing, training, and developing a team of resources that are responsible for the creation of specifications, training, & consultation with our dealers, field sales, and customers.
- Develop an eTool specification sales strategy from the beginning of the visualization process to order entry that incorporates proposal, production, rendering and bill of materials into the Kimball EDI system.
- Plans, directs and monitors eTool specification programs from project kick off through release to market. Ensures completion on schedule, with committed content, at the set level of quality and within resource and budget constraints.
- Responsible for the whole product delivery that includes collateral deliverables with engineering, marketing, IT and other support departments.
- Understand etool program development, time to completion, and risk items in programs. Is able to clearly and concisely communicate this and to take appropriate actions to minimize delays. Anticipates and solves problems in program execution.
- Work with various departments within the organization to team, plan and execute promotions, events, tradeshows, and training to strengthen the software ecosystem
Required skills include:
- Knowledge of industry practices and applications
- Proven industry operational experience
- 5+ years' experience within contract furniture or related experience is desired
- Equivalent/ Practical experience with eTools and eBusiness applications including but not limited to CET
- Familiar with industry standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical, and creative
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication with all levels in organization, as well as with business partners, customers and vendors
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to non-technical people
Remote Position No EEO Statement Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.