5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Job Title: ETL Tester
Location: Phoenix, AZ
• 5 -8Years of Software Quality Assurance experience on enterprise level applications which includes some Data Warehouse Testing. ·
• Experience writing complex SQL queries Ability to determine the types of testing that must be conducted (i.e., data validation, regression, etc.), including evaluating the testability of requirements, and create a comprehensive test plan that supports the business and technological solutions being delivered Required
• Should have experience testing multiple test phases in medium to large projects.
• Should have adequate experience and clear understanding of data warehouse and data mart testing.
• Should have strong Test Process orientation and familiarity with Test Scenario Identification and Test Data Preparation Techniques.
• Thorough knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle, Test Case Life Cycle, Defect Life Cycle etc. Proficiency with Test Case Preparation & Execution.
• Extensive exposure to Back-end/ETL Testing with high-level of SQL skills is required.
• Possess experience in using Informatica suite of tools.
• Should have exposure to large data sets and understand Data Quality Framework.
• Must have Informatica DVO experience.
• Experience in data analysis, including profiling, auditing, balancing, and reconciliation, in an information technology operating environment –
• Experience with Oracle, SQL Server experience and Linux
• Defect tracking experience (i.e. Jira, ClearQuest or HP Service Center) - Experience in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, etc for performance improvements –
• Proficiency with the following Informatica tools PowerCenter Workflow Manager Workflow Monitor PowerExchange –
• Knowledge of data models and entity relationship diagrams –
• Knowledge and experience in data masking methodologies - Familiar with Meta Data Management tools
• Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes while maintaining urgency in completing assigned tasks.
• Should be detail oriented with analytical mind set.