ETL/Informatica Senior Developer/Architect
- Minimum of four years experience in development and designing of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations using Informatica Power Center
- Four years of experience in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions
- Extensive Data modeling experience using Dimensional Data modeling, Star Schema modeling, Snowflake modeling, and FACT and Dimensions tables
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI-EE) desirable. Hands on experience with OBI-EE, a huge plus.
- Performed in a variety of roles including Designer, Project ETL Onsite Coordinator and Developer. Play techno-functional roles that require liaison between user groups and IT
- A comprehensive understanding of relational and multi-dimensional databases (ROLAP, OLAP, MOLAP, OLAM), data warehouse, data model and distributed information access models is required
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with Oracle BI and/or Siebel Analytics experience including OBIEE and one or more BI Analytics/Applications (e.g. Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management)
- Working knowledge of BI for Oracle applications (E-Business Suite, Siebel)
- Experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator), Essbase, and Data Warehousing is a big plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Prior consulting experiencerequired.
- Ability to travel to client site in the US.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and, as needed, direct activities of other technical staff.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, including experience in technical documentation and ability to communicate with senior business managers and executives.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment.