Works individually and within teams to analyze needs, determine requirements, develop applications, and maintain or extend applications to support the information technology of business and operational users at PRA. Software Engineers focus on developing, extending, and integrating solutions using primarily Microsoft, Java, Salesforce.com and Oracle technologies. Software Engineers utilize a system development life cycle methodology and PRA standard operating procedures to deliver high quality technology solutions to PRA’s clients, departments, and users.
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems that conform to PRA’s information technology principles, architecture, and strategies.
- Participates in design sessions and provides input on the software solution.
- Debugs problems with information systems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources.
- Follows directives and standards on programming style and documentation.
- Provides training, technical support, and documentation of information systems to peers and end users.
- Routinely communicates status (problems encountered, and time remaining to complete) to the team and stakeholders.
- 2+ years' experience in the architecture, design, and development of Data Warehouse and ETL using Informatica data integration tools.
- 2+ years' experience in Informatica.
- 2+ years' experience Oracle 10g / 11g that includes strong database design and SQL development experience.
- In-depth experience with Data Warehousing and Data Mart with strong SQL experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of query, reporting, database, and analytic business intelligence tools.
- Read, write, and speak English; fluent in host country language.
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- Informatica certification
- MS in computer science or equivalent.