- Assess and understand business requirements
- Design, Develop, and support ETL mappings
- Analyzes data and develops the ETL specifications.
- Create Source-to-Target Mappings and other technical and system specific documents to support the ETL process
- Aid in the Development and Implementation of unit tests.
- Tune and optimize ETL processes and framework.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by project.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- High level of understanding for complex business requirements
- Experience with ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS, IBM DataStage, Informatica, Abinitio or other similar ETL tool.
- Experience with Transact SQL, including the use of stored procedures, views, user defined functions.
- Experience with working in Enterprise Data Warehouse and DataMart data models.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, DB2, Hadoop, Netezza, TeraData
- Familiar with at least one of the following languages: C#/C/C++/Python/VB
- Demonstrates a breadth and/or depth of technical/Industry competence
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Passion for delivery
- Good time management skills
- Problem solving skills are required
Job ID 2018-4301