Position Title: ETL Developer
Position Number: 277819
Location: Pasadena, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Data Warehouse, ETL, Oracle, Python
Title:ETL (Informatica) Developer
Location: Pasadena, CA
As an ETL developer, you will be a member of technical team to build and support complex applications using Informatica. You will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting applications. The candidate will be working closely with ETL Leads/Managers. Responsibilities Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps. Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting. Work with different application groups and deliver effective solutions. Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents. Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing. Support System testing. Work with multiple teams and report to technical leads. Able to work in multiple projects simultaneously. Production support and maintenance of applications. Performance Tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes and load routines.
Bachelor''s Degree in Computer Science or related area of study.
7 + years of experienceworking with large scale applications.
6 + years of experience with Informatica tool set with good working experience in Informatica 8.6.1.
Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle. Data Warehouse/ETL design and development methodologies knowledge and experience is required.
Strong Unix and Shell Scriptingexperience is must. Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application development and interface design is essential.
Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same.
Excellent Analysis and problem solving skills.
Must work well in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
1. Experience with complex data analysis and visualization
2. Strong statistics skills
3. Demonstrated experience with building, implementing and supporting Tableau visualizations
4. Demonstrated advanced skills in Tableau visualization
5. Experience with gathering requirements and with analytics storytelling
6. Creating sustainable and efficient visualizations, emphasizing usability and good design practices
7. Experience with testing and validating the underlying data
8. Experience helping analysts troubleshoot Tableau issues
10. UX/UI experience
11. SAS, SQL, R, Python, Impala, Hive
1. Designing, Building, Implementing and Supporting Tableau Visualizations
2. Gathering and documenting requirements for data visualizations
3. Helping analysts in designing, building, implementing and supporting Tableau visualizations
4. Helping analysts troubleshoot Tableau issues
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.