Our client is a well-respected, multinational financial institution with a truly global reach and operations on every continent. The company offers a wide range of financial services from commercial and corporate banking to capital markets, wealth management and investment banking.
They are currently looking to add a skilled ETL Developer with strong SQL Server experience to add to their core banking products team. This will involve developing applications and software solutions in the context of continuous transactions such as foreign exchange, loans, and deposits.
This role is based in Jersey City, NJ.
- Hands-on Informatica ETL design, development and implementation
- Designing system solutions based on business requirements in the Core Banking team.
- Updating tables, views, and developing complex SQL queries and actions based on project needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Software Development, MIS or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience with Informatica ETL and SQL Server.
- Strong experience in SQL Server, creating complex SQL queries and transformations
- Must have experience of commonly used transformations and ETL development functions
- Experience of common core banking products like FX, loans is an advantage
- Previous experience working in a diversified field with Business Analysts, Software Developers, and QA