A global financial firm is seeking an ETL Developer to join their team in New York. This candidate must have experience developing enterprise ETL solutions and expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and Oracle application framework. You will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation.
- Participate in full project lifecycle in implementing or enhancing application systems
- Business requirement analysis
- System design and technical specification writing
- Setup & configure system environment
- Develop & perform test cases. Support user acceptance test.
- Plan for application/data migration. Prepare production release.
- Off-hour support is required to respond to troubles during nightly processing, etc.
- Maintain required documentation, which includes system environment diagram, system specification/design document, test plan/test cases/test evaluation, operations manual, etc.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the Bank, including, but not limited to, Information Control Policy, the Project Promotion Procedures, System Trouble Reporting Procedures, and Production Release Approval Procedures.
- 7+ years experience in SQL Server and Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies, in the financial services industry.
- 10+ years experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- Technical experience with the following technologies:
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS)
- System optimization experience
- UNIX: Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- SVN and Jenkins experience