We are seeking an experienced ETL Developer to help drive our Enterprise Information Management roadmap. This role is critical as we look to mature the method in which we manage data throughout our technical environment/application suite. You will be responsible for developing and deploying scaleable Informatica ETL solutions throughout the Lantheus technical environment. Understanding Data Warehouse architecture and Business Intelligence Solutions (Qlik) is critical to success in this role.
- Develop ETL solutions based on the organizational expertise you will develop along with the best practices for data management and manipulation that you bring to the table.
- Participate on project teams and provide expertise on capabilities and best practices as new technologies are targeted for ETL development.
- Design ETL processes, develop source-to-target mappings, integration workflows and load processes.
- Help drive the future state for Enterprise Information Management for the organization
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on functional requirements and mapping documentation.
- Work closely with technical resources managing target and downstream applications to ensure thorough understanding of the capabilities, requirements and specifications of ETL requests.
- Document design and architecture.
- Thorough documentation and execution of unit test cases.
- Troubleshoot complex issues with our data structure.
- Be able to provide off hours support as required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of hands on experience developing Informatica ETL code
- High level of proficiency with Relational Databases, SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (Qlik)