Are you a ETL Developer and looking for a career with an industry leader that recognises great talent* If you said Yes, then one of the Management Consulting Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job location : Greenville,NC
Job Type : Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design and develop enterprise and departmental data warehousing and ETL solutions.
* Designing, developing, and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems as well as ensure proper functioning of analytics, and client?s or third-party?s reporting environments and dashboard.
* Implementing and enhancing ETL programs using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS against our Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Data Warehouse, applying database skills including T-SQL, procedures, indexing and query tuning;
* Experience with Erwin and ERStudio data modeling tools or equivalent functional toolsets.
* Advanced Informatica and ETL developer skills
* Experience with Erwin and ERStudio data modeling tools or equivalent functional toolsets
* Have solid database programming skills (SQL, Relational Databases).
* Must have experience in SQL Database with atleast 2 years.
* Must have experience with Epic clarity
* Design, development, and implementation of ETL processes: 2 years