At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ETL Developer to join our team in Augusta, Maine (US-ME), United States (US).
Assist clients in creation of ETL Scripts for build of new data warehouse.
****Work location is Augusta, ME, Plano, TX, or McLean, VA.
- Participates as a key member of the data integration practice to install, configure, and program applications and associated data-marts per business requirements.
- Builds, documents, and maintains complex ETL jobs and data-flow processes using a combination of SSIS and other applications.
- Optimization and automation of existing ETL and data-flow processes inclusive of file imports/exports, data-mart population, and data-refresh processes.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of data quality and performance related issues.
- Provides guidance in the utilization of development techniques and tools to management and staff members promoting a high standard of execution.
- Maintains business intelligence systems data dictionaries, schema documentation, and jobs inventory for the data integration practice.
- Serves as technical mentor and reviewer as assigned - sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues and playing an active role in developing technical expertise in team members.
- Other duties within the data integration practice as needed.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Supports large and critical software applications within the organization.
- Viewed as a technical expert or advisor for one or more applications.
- Participates on (and may lead) projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process, and industry standards.
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members.
- Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
- Initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of applications programming principles.
- Competent to analyze diverse and complex problems.
- Competent to work in all phases of applications programming.
- Knowledge includes advanced work on standard applications programs including coding, testing and debugging.
5 years’ experience as a Data Integrator-ETL-Microsoft SSIS
1 year experience as a DBA Database Administrator-Databases-Data Modeling and Design-Modeling tool
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
Req ID: 2614