MOSAIC is seeking an ETL Developer/Analyst who will support the Data Warehouse Team in effective data modeling & analytical problem solving techniques using core ETL technologies & methodologies.
- Ability to coordinate the work of a team with the work of other units within the Department of Research, Assessment and Accountability and other BCPS offices and departments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet project delivery dates.
- Ability to effectively analyze and manage requirements.
- Ability to visualize complex issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users and team members.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of software development best practices.
- At least five years of experience in ETL methodologies and development.
- Degree from an accredited college with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Services, Business Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business or Public Administration, Communications or a related field. May be substituted with relevant software development experience of 5 or more years.
- 3+ years of SSIS experience.
- Experience working with Sql Server 2016+.
- Skilled in SQL Server scripting.
- Skilled in data modeling.
- Skilled in the operation of computers and peripheral equipment.
- Skilled in creative and analytic problem solving.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing principals, concepts, and architecture.
- Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office suite of tools including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Knowledge of programming concepts and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program