Kemper is seeking an experienced ETL Developer / Analyst for our office in downtown Chicago, IL or Jacksonville, FL.
- Responsible for loading and validating data into the data warehouse from various source systems
- Analyze, develop, fix, test, review and deploy functionality, and bug fixes in ETL data pipelines
- Query tuning, diagnosis, and resolution of performance issues leveraging ELT and push-down if required
- Building Data mappings between Source to Target systems
- Provides support for technical issues and ensuring system availability
- Work with business customers to identify and develop additional data and reporting needs
- Should have minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience on Informatica ETL suite (Preferably - Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services)
- Should have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with Data Warehouse (Preferably - Cloud based databases like Snowflake, Redshift)
- Should have minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience on Cloud based platform (preferably – AWS)
- Experience working with Informatica Repository, Designer, Workflow, Scheduling and Monitor.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Data Catalog and Metadata Management concepts and tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large data sets
- Complete understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to work with multiple vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent