The Financial Automation team works on a variety of projects that involves designing and developing ETL solutions using Microsoft BI products. These ETL’s support enterprise wide financialreporting data feeds, to include loads directly into the company’s financial system.
We are in search for a highly motivated, team player, and experienced ETL Developer. Developer should have experience with high volumes of data sets, building complex ETL’s, enterprise level code repository, and the ability to independently develop and manage his/her code. Developer will build solutions that will yield accurate data in an efficient manner to supportfinancialreporting.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental ETL solutions.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or existing applications and programs.
- Manages complete life cycle for most complex or high-risk components.
- Analyzes functional design and/or overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical application for complex components
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of technical design alternatives and their implications.
- 5+ years of industry experience in ETL development, data warehousing and the use of business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- Experience with SSIS | SSAS | SSRS
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and/or PL/SQL; Ability to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents.
- Ability to communicate complicated/ technical information to non-technical audiences in an efficient and simple method.
- Curiosity and passion for data, visualization and solving problems
- Highly creative in order to determine the best solutions for real-world problems with quantitative data.
- Experience with Star and/or Snowflake Schema.
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and big datasets cleansing.
- Enjoy collaborating with others in a team atmosphere.
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Accounting and/or Actuarial experience a PLUS