Job Title: ETL Data Stage Developer
Location: Seattle WA
Duration: Fulltime (Permanent)
Relevant Experience (Yrs):
5+ Years IBM’s experience in Design and developing ETL jobs
· Provide high level of technical support, perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of DataStage ETL Jobs.
· Develops design specifications for ETL jobs.
· Design, implement and support ETL programs.
· Creates integration testing strategy for ETL jobs/participates in integration testing in development/test environments.
· Performs code reviews against otherdevelopers DataStage jobs-SQL/PLSQL scripts
· Must have extensive 4+ years of hands on technical experience in design/development of ETL Jobs using IBM DataStage 9
· Extensive development experience in Datastage 8.5 or above
· Experience in creating source to target mappings
· Experience in writing complex SQL in relational databases especially Teradata & Oracle
· Experience in ETL & query performance tuning
· Basic knowledge of UNIX Shell /PerlScripting
· Basic knowledge of QualityStage & IBM FastTrack
Roles & Responsibilities: Developer
· Design, develop and deliver data integration & extract solutions using IBM DataStage
· Create ETL Source to Target mappings
· Understand existing ETL Jobs, and make changes as per new requirements
· Identify, propose & implement improvements in ETL jobs
· Work closely with DBAs to fix performance bottlenecks
· Work closely with support teams for code migrations.