Viemed is a national service provider using best in class technology and equipment to increase quality of life in the homes of patients with respiratory diseases. We provide equipment and home therapy to service patients with various respiratory diseases including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, (COPD) Chronic Respiratory failure and other neuromuscular diseases. Our mission is to educate, nurture and inspire our patients to lead better lives.
VieMed is seeking an ETL / Data Integrations Developer to develop, maintain, and deploy data integrations, pipelines, and all related data warehouse structures. In addition, this role will also possess knowledge regarding how to integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards.
- Owns development, testing, maintenance and integration of applications / systems / data
- Leverages integration tools to build, maintain, and implement our data warehouse solutions
- Gets to know the supported business area (s), have an awareness of related objectives and challenges
- Works as an internal consultant, and mentors to more junior with task-level leadership, guidance, and direction
- Focus on accuracy and quality, while delivering on time
- Pursue continuous process improvements
- Keep an eye on security and privacy to protect confidential data
- Professionally impacted solution development and implementation over the last four or more years with:
- ETL with SSIS or Azure Data Factory
- Multiple Scripting Languages (Unix / Windows), API Integration
- ETL experience using a wide range of tools ie. SSIS, Azure Data, Health Information Exchanges, EHRs, etc.
- Agile mindset and iterative development process
- Drive coding quality through established coding standards
- Motivating, Self-Driven and a problem solver
- Graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience