Crowe is looking for an experienced data integration/ETL/data warehousing implementation leader within our Financial Services team. The consultant will need to have experience leading and managing consulting teams to deliver complex data management solutions to banking clients (and at times, for other industries).
- 10+years experiencing leading and managing complex ETL/Data Warehouse projects
- 10+ years of consulting experience (client facing) related to ETL/Data Warehouse implementation projects. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL development and, testing, and database design (for operational systems, data warehouses and data marts).
- Experience with implementations for banking clients desired.
- Experience with projects involving multiple consulting vendors desired.
- Experience providing functional/team management of data projects related to one or more of the following: data quality/data governance assessments, data strategy and roadmaps, integration scoping (requirements, design and mapping), and data warehouse architecture, design and implementation
- Ability to perform information management assessments (review of needs, data quality, data security, etc.) and accurately estimate the implementation effort
- Ability to travel up to 80% at times.