Our client, a world wide Asset Management firm is seeking an ETL Architect, who will be responsible for the overall system design. He/She will document development requirements for database, applications, and operating system environment.
This candidate will also consult with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs. This person will serve as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- Bachelor's degree and advanced degree in area of specialty
- 15+ years of relevant technical experience in the field
- Subject Matter Expert in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist