The Ethnographic Research Lead is an expert well versed in advanced data analyses and user experience precepts to fill the position of UX Researcher for the company.
- Requires proficiency in both quantitative and qualitative data processes, with the overarching goal of identifying data synergies to derive and measure compelling digital strategies designed to move brands forward in the digital space.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution and ongoing health of all research initiatives, including eye-tracking, usability testing, and persona creation.
- Requires exceptional attention to detail to guide digital strategies from derivation through to implementation.
- Will be required to traverse quantitative and qualitative data sets and effectively communicate research findings to guide decision-making for clients.
- Run ethnographic research initiatives to glean UX insights and derive personas
- Identify tracking opportunities for additional insight into specific user segments, behaviors, and multi-channel attribution
- Devise and build user journeys and compelling data narratives in deck format
- Utilize metrics associated with visitor segmentation, navigational analysis and engagement to build cohesive data narratives that provide insight into the end-to-end digital experience
- Anticipate and seek correlations among variables such as traffic sources, navigational patterns, content engagement to be leveraged for more customized digital experiences
- Provide performance metrics and data-based recommendations for strategies
- Work with key stakeholders to develop keen understanding of overarching business objectives and evaluate digital performance of clients across multiple brand touch points
- Provide data-driven diagnoses, exposing opportunities for sustainable optimization and quantify revenue gains based on importance and viability of persona-based initiatives
- Champion our patient-centric culture helping teams embed insights across their daily work
- Effectively communicate research insights in ways that make them easily accessible and actionable by various stakeholders
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Advanced degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, or related field
- 5+ years supporting/devising complex interaction/experience design and digital strategies
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing data initiatives with minimal guidance and instruction at times
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using and blending a wide range of traditional and cutting edge qualitative and quantitative methods like virtual ethnography, diaries, social analytics, surveys, concept testing, usability testing, data analytics , AI insights and more.
- Experience across all stages of research from early insight discovery to testing, development and deployment
- Experience with international research and/or fluency in more than one language a plus