$100K — $150K *
You will be joining our Global Ethics Office to:
1. Continue to develop AMS Ethics Office framework and tailor it to local laws, regulations, and best practices.
2. Design and implement work SOPs. Streamline methods of cross functional work.
3. Assist the global team to develop and update Ethics Office policies. Drive Ethics Office policy localization, if needed.
4. Promote Ethics Office policies through awareness programs and training.
5. Identify Ethics & Compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and as appropriate, conduct or support investigations.
1. Bachelor's Degree required; Juris Doctor (JD) preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience with solid and traceable experience in ethics & compliance.
3. Professional legal or audit background is preferred.
4. Experience in handling criminal or regulatory compliance matters and experience in conducting corporate internal investigations and training (preferably working with a technology business).
5. Familiarity with the AMS region and cultures.
6. Strong communicator/influencer with ability to work cross functionally and internationally.
7. High learning agility and able to formulate adequate solutions in complex situations.
8. Enthusiastic to develop internal framework and be proactive in helping us build out the Ethics Office functionality.
9. Must be hands-on with a bias for action.
10. Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago
$140K — $150K + $150K bonus + no cap + equity + non-recoverable draw + full benefits + full ex