Responsiblefor pricing of goods and services in order to stay competitive in the market. Conducts market research and makes recommendations regarding pricing policies. Maintains historical pricing data on the organization and its competitors.
Essential to this Position
Exciting opportunity at a recent acquisition of ARI Packaging, a Menasha Packaging Company. The Estimator/Pricing Manager will be responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates on routine small projects and on large and complex projects as required by client’s documents, providing complete conceptual and total bid price.
- Review construction documents, evaluate requests for estimates and understand scope of work to bid.
- Review estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy and understanding of scope of work to quote.
- Create estimates and upload into the internal Menasha system.
- Provide feedback to design team on possible daily production concerns.
- Conduct time study actual production items in production.
- Prepare cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material and labor incurred in the production of the product.
- Provide estimates where predetermined standards are not available.
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers, assist with bids and quotes, and input orders as required
- Inform Managers of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
- Take ownership of projects and execute through completion
- Ability to perform all computer functions as they pertain to this job and photocopy documents and plans.
Key Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience:
- Associates degree or 2-3 years’ experience or combination, with education in areas of accounting, contracts, purchasing, quantitative methods, management, and a background of purchasing and procurement.
Education / Certifications Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree Education Desired
Bachelor’s Degree Skills & Experience Work Experience Required
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required