Knowledgeable about all processes required to complete a project. Able to prepare a complete cost estimate on Curtainwall projects between ($5M-$30M) accounting for all materials used, equipment, utilities, timeline and requiredmanpower.
- Estimate labor and material costs(“Material Take Offs”).
- Once the contract is awarded, review and ensure that the agreed upon prices and revisions, and contractlanguage and conditions are correct.
- Perform other duties that are assigned.
- Cost inquiries’ for glass, brake shapes etc.
- Develop Summary Cost Sheets
- Maintain contact with Clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years Industry related experience.
- Education related to construction management.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have a clear understanding of project specifications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel.) applications
- MS Word/Excel.
What We Have to Offer You:
- An opportunity to be a part global company, with locations across North America and Asia
- A Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Work with skilled professionals in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating: 5 years
- AutoCAD: 3 years