Estimator - Commercial Construction
Location: Marietta, GA
I have been engaged in a search for an Estimator. My client is a Commercial General Contractor in Atlanta area. The company is an established builder throughout the southeast region. They are experiencing growth in new and existing markets and would like to add a top talent to take on new projects. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a well-established, industry leading Construction Company that offers competitive compensation, health benefits, great growth potential and a rewarding career. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!!
- Minimum of 5years estimating experience in commercial/healthcare construction
- Construction Management, Engineering or Business related degree is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Hard Bid, Negotiated and Conceptual Estimates
- Preconstruction- quantity take-offs, prepare timely estimates, including the preparation of bid documents and the development of clear, detailed written proposals and correspondence
- Superior computer skills is a must!!
- Experience with self-performing General Contractor is ideal
- Well-rounded project history experience that includes Higher Education, Healthcare, Senior Living and Medical Office
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Please upload your MS Word resume and I will contact you to discuss in further detail.