S&P is looking for an experienced, Senior Cost Estimator / Negotiator to join our project team, supporting a large, multi-billion-dollar, airport capital improvement project.
Successful candidates will be familiar with the Design-Build process, able to work independently and be comfortable interfacing with all members of the co-located design, construction, and management teams.
- Prepare detailed engineering and construction project cost reports, charts, and diagrams.
- Promptly report anticipated cost overages or other unsatisfactory cost elements to the Chief Estimator.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report project cost data, including budgeted and forecasted amounts.
- Maintain engineering and construction cost/budget expenditures.
- Provide detailed construction cost estimates, analysis, and review of Project Cost & Budget Expenditures.
- Forecasting and benchmarking.
Experience, Education, Certification:
- Requires ten years’ experience with large projects; Airports & Aviation Projects or Public Works preferred.
- Construction Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Demonstrated Cost Estimating Experience
- Experience on Fast-Track Projects, at a Large Scope Public Works or Airport Projects Experience a strong plus
- Microsoft Office required, e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Timberline Estimating Software (Highly Desirable)
- On-Screen Take-Off & Bluebeam (Highly Desirable)