We are looking for Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: ?Esri ArcGIS Enterprise Developer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The candidate will have design, development, implementation, and supportexperience.
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets
- 5+ years of programming/application development experience
- 2+ years of C#/.NET
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL
- 3+ years Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 9x/10x
- 2+ years Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- 2+ years Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c versioned geodatabase development
- 2+ Python Scripting
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor's in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Comfort working in Microsoft or Java-based realms: operating systems and platforms (.NET, JEE), application servers (IIS, Tomcat), architecture, implementation patterns
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- Oracle Spatial SDO Geometry
- Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods, transportation data models
- Experience in incorporating GIS into SharePoint sites
- Esri Geodatabase (SDE) Administration
- .NET Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, REST, WCF, etc.)
- Esri Geoevent Processor Extension for ArcGIS Server
- Esri Portal / ArcGIS Online/Web App Builder
- Esri Technical Certifications ? Developer/Enterprise
- IOS development
- Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications. Candidates will work withsupporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- The Enterprise GIS team is composed of 2 ArcGISdevelopers, 2 System Administrators, a data manager, and team leader. The team supports over 180 ArcGIS Desktop users and approximately 60,000 annual ArcGIS Server web visits. Applications supportGIS portal, feature mapping, project planning, emergency operations, permitting, safety, and traffic records.
- The team develops enterprise GIS services, applications, and databases. The team coordinates with client, server, network, and database/data warehouse personnel to support and develop the underlying IT solutions.