$250K — $500K+*
Privately owned by our people, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services companies. Our global network of over 10,000 people operates in the water, energy and resources, property and buildings, environment, and transportation markets.
GHD Advisory was launched in 2016 to address our clients’ needs for outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing business environment. GHD Advisory partners closely with the broader GHD business to demonstrate its strong technical expertise, global connected network and executive-level industry relationships. We provide innovative strategies and commercial solutions to enable clients to optimize performance across the entire business and asset lifecycle.
The Role: (Location Negotiable)
As a global firm, GHD continues to expand our market presence across North America. As part of the North America Advisory Strategy, ESG/Sustainability is a key focus area. The ESG/Sustainability Management Consultant will work closely with the ESG/Sustainability Leader-North America to achieve GHD's profit, sustainability growth and staff development of the GHD Advisory Strategic Sustainability /ESG practice group.
The ESG/Sustainability Management Consultant is a senior member of the Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice tasked with securing and delivering a pipeline of work aligned with GHD Advisory business objectives. The goal for GHD is to be a thought leader and premier sustainability & ESG consultant with a strategic focus across Private, Municipal, Water and Transportation markets in the USA and Canada.Closely cooperating with other GHD enterprise and Advisory Business Activity Leaders, and the broader GHD business including, Marketing Leaders and Regional Technical Leaders.
The Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice area includes sustainability & resiliency strategy development, climate risk & impact assessment and ESG data, transactions and strategy consulting.
• Support the ESG/Sustainability Leader to implement the growth strategy for the GHD Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice and aligned with the broader GHD Advisory strategy and the Enterprise Business
• Support the ESG/Sustainability Leader to develop and implement the marketing/communications strategy for the GHD Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice to broaden the GHD brand both internally and externally
• Leverage existing relationships to support the growth of the Advisory Strategic Sustainability & ESG opportunities throughout North America and support the delivery of new and existing client opportunities.
• Support the GHD Advisory Strategic Sustainability practice in North America so that we meet GHD’s overall objectives in terms of financial performance, risk management and strategic development having regard to GHD’s core values.
• Mentor and coach to develop Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice team members.
• Participate in the various GHD Advisory leadership meetings to collectively identify and share “best practice” across all Business activities.
•Contribution to meeting revenue targets of the P&L of the Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice.
•Growth of the Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice pipeline and backlog of projects aligned to the GHD Advisory Business Plan
•Supporting the growth and development of the overall Advisory Strategic Sustainability and ESG practice team
•Delivery performance – client satisfaction, great product, managing risk
•Meet established KPIs related to revenue growth and delivery in support of the overall team objectives
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in Consultancy specifically around the Sustainability and ESG capability area
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Existing relationships with ESG/Sustainability clients in the Private and Public sectors preferred
Valid through: 9/22/2020