5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Chronos Solutions is a national technology-enabled real estate financial services provider delivering complete, end-to-end, elite mortgage and real estate services that span the entire mortgage and real estate lifecycles. Chronos offers customized transactional and business process management services to private sector and government clients, including Federal agencies, top-ranking national and regional lenders, leading mortgage services, real estate investment firms, and more.
We offer associates the chance to change an industry....and change the world. Do you want to be part of a culture where respect, integrity and collaboration define the way we do business?
The Escrow Specialist – Funding must possess residential title and closing knowledge and experience, preferably in multiple states.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review all lender signed documents and email for funding approval
- Obtain funding authorizations from lender
- Balance and disburse file
- Cut and send out all checks and wires
- Send signed recordable documents to recording
- Check Positive Pay daily to verify no check exceptions with the bank
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected, all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are collected, and acknowledgements and legal descriptions are correct
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in multi-state transactions, preferably for a national title agent with significant REO experience
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be the primary point of contact to assist and resolve escalated issues.
- Working knowledge of title industry systems and software. Resware knowledge a plus
- Ability to track, resolve and/or escalate time sensitive issues and document in order management system.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High school diplomarequired
Chronos Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. Chronos Solutions encourages and supports workplace diversity.
Chronos Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) plan.