Escrow Sales Rep:
Commerce Escrow (a division of Opus Bank) is seeking an experienced Escrow Sales Rep to join our team in our high producing and energetic office. The ideal individual must be self-motivated and highly organized, with strong time-management and prioritization skills. This role is responsible for maintaining the firms current clients while actively seeking new clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To notify, educate and solicit business from real estate investors and brokers in the Orange County area for Commerce Escrow’s escrow and exchange services.
- Consistency with follow ups to potential client targets.
- Seven plus years of escrow or title sales experience in the Orange County area required.
- Self motivated and sales goal oriented driven.
- Requires excellent communication skills with both potential clients and escrow team.
- Understanding of escrow services required.
- Ability to assess a client’s needs and maintain a point of contact through the escrow process.
- Ability to track incoming, closed and cancelled transactions
Works under the supervision of the Commerce Escrow’s Managing Director
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four?year college or university with a degree in Finance or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Escrow or Title Sales
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be proficient and fluent in the English language
- Must have the ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional and collaborative
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will spend up to 20 % of time sitting at desk, typing on keyboard, viewing computer monitor, answering telephone calls.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.