Primary Duties & Responsibilities include:
The Escrow Department Manager has overall responsibility for the efficient servicing and management of the Escrow department according to investor and company guidelines. This position located is in the Elgin location for Dovenmuehle. Directly responsible for Assistant Managers and Supervisors; indirectly responsible for up to 30 Escrow department staff members.
- ?Daily Activities include:
- Internal Contacts: All levels of the organization
- External Contacts: Clients, Investors, Homeowners, Vendors
- Oversee entire workflow of all areas of the Escrow department
- Monitor Alltel reports, task tracking, and exception reports to ensure accurate servicing of all loans and that all bills are paid in a timely manner and all releases processed within regulation time frames.
- Responsible for timely responses to all internal and external audits, compliance reviews, and presidential issues.
- Provide weekly reports and monthly summaries to senior management highlighting accomplishments, performance standards and measurements, status of open items, and staffing requirements.
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor new employees.
- Handle difficult borrower complaints elevated to a manager level.
- Performs all other responsibilities and duties deemed necessary.
- Monitor, evaluate, and track employee performance based on standards.
- Coach, counsel, and coordinate corrective action, when applicable.
- Conduct regular supervisory and all staff meetings to ensure open communication.
- Direct and review the work of staff; ensure proper handling of escrow disbursements and timely release of paid-in-full loans.~
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 yrs of management experience; 10+ yrs mortgage servicing and escrow experience.
- Knowledge of escrow and release functions; PC skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and servicing systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills; professional demeanor; leadership qualities; good figure aptitude and some management experience in the escrow line of work.
REPORTS TO: Senior Vice President ? Default
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent
TYPICAL EXPERIENCE: Five years of management experience. Ten + years
Mortgaging servicing and escrow experience.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of escrow and release functions. PC
Skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Strong communication, interpersonal and organiza-
tional skills. Time management skills, professional
demeanor and leadership qualities. Good figure
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Directly responsible for two Assistant Managers and
two Supervisors. Indirectly responsible for approxi-
mately 30 Staff members.
INTERNAL: All levels of the organization.
EXTERNAL: Clients, Investors, Homeowners, Vendors