TSheets is proudly owned by Intuit and powered by QuickBooks. Our team of 275 rock stars has joined forces with Intuit’s over 8,000 brilliant individuals who share our passion to innovate and deliver excellence. TSheets and Intuit share an obsessive customer-centric vision. As one company, we will provide a seamless experience and better tools to power the prosperity of small businesses and the self employed
The TSheets development team is looking for an Escalation Engineer to troubleshoot, triage, and debug complex web application issues.
- Work on a queue of escalated customer issues related to our web application
- Track, file new bugs and reproduce customer issues
- Take ownership and drive customer issues from inception to resolution
- Bring independent analysis, communication and problem-solving to customer escalations
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation related to support processes and procedures
- Work with 3rd party vendors and contractors (payment processing, voice services, etc.) to troubleshoot and resolve issues with integrations
Why Join Us?
TSheets set up shop in a little-known tech hub: Eagle, Idaho. We are surrounded by rolling foothills and mountain slopes with the 25-mile Boise River greenbelt running through our backyard. Idaho is a place for those who really know how to work hard and play harder.
Join us on our relentless mission to become the #1 employee-rated and requested time tracking and scheduling software solution on the planet!
- 5 years working in Technical Support or 3 years of software development
- Strong desire to solve problems
- Experience writing and debugging web applications
- Database experience – understanding SQL in order to debug, scope issues, and implement or modify product functionality
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions to users who are not technical
- The ability to make quick prioritization decisions based on multiple inputs such as scope, severity, and business needs.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.