Client is a boutique consulting firm in growth mode, hence the need for this resource.
Employee can be based anywhere that allows relatively easy travel throughout New England.
Only 40% travel expectation, with remote from home the rest of the time.
Reports to CIO, my direct contact and hiring authority.
Obviously, salary is consistent with a fairly junior resource. Only 2-4 years experience of WMS installation and implementation needed.
Our client offers competitive salary and benefits.
Our client, in business since 1995, is a private company with offices in the USA, Canada, and Latin America. With over 85 employees, specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and E-Commerce. A Gold SAP partner in the Americas, focus is on manufacturing and distribution companies, with a specialty in high-tech, consumer goods, medical devices, and DCAA compliance.
The WMS analyst designs and implements the WMS systems used by our clients for distribution and warehouse management.
- Requirements analysis and recommendations as to whether modifications should be made to enhance an existing application or if a new application should be implemented;
- Collaborating with technical project teams, management and functional area employees on site and via web meetings, conference calls;
- Assist in programming customized applications, as well as in the installation, configuration and maintenance of these applications;
- Identify any issues in performance or functionality and recommend solutions;
- Create documentation, write reports and train users.
- Bachelor?s degree in administration logistics or other related field;
- Experience with TIER III WMS;
- 2-4years of external consulting firm experienceworking with small to mid-sized client on installation and implementation of WMS solutions;
- Expertise with SQL, Crystal Reports, otherreport writers;
- Experience implementing bar coding, scanning, and other WMStechnologies;
- Proven track-record working effectively with cross-functional teams both internally and externally with an emphasis on strong client service skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language ;
- Willingness and ability to travel (40%+).