Our ERP Warehouse Management (WM) Process Lead is a terrific opportunity to be part of Stryker’s largest global transformational program. Our ERP WM Process Lead represents Stryker divisions, functions, and geographies for the warehouse management sub-process area. This role will drive the strategy and design of a new global standard “end-to-end” process for the Warehouse Management sub-process in Forecast-to-Supply area, and is responsible for the achievement of program goals, objectives, and deliverables in this sub-process area.
The ERP WM Process Lead will engage with divisional and functional SMEs to provide input and participate in project activities. The successful candidate will lead all testing activities (i.e. Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing), provide functional guidance to training developers, lead and direct Data Quality and Data Conversion for the “sub-process” area, including data mapping and validation activities, and identify business use cases to be leveraged in test scenarios. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive adoption of to-be business process to align with ERP capabilities and gain alignment with Stryker divisions, functions, and geographies.
- Coordinate involvement of Stryker SMEs in key project activities.
- Lead solution design for ""sub-process"" areas.
- Facilitate rapid decisions and the completion of the Solution Design and Key Configuration Decisions.
- Lead and oversee process workshops.
- Plans, leads, and oversees testing activities and Business Simulation for “sub-process” areas.
- Own Stryker process deliverables and tasks for “sub-process” areas.
- Ensure solution meets major business requirements.
- Map major business sub-processes to solution, identifying major change impacts, working closely with the systems integrator and Information Services (IS).
- Lead change management effort with users.
- Works closely with systems integrator and provides “hands on” input into the configuration of the system.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of enterprise master data.
- Drive the creation and delivery of training content.
- Drive harmonized industry-best practice process across all divisions and geographies allowing minor configurations (as necessary) with no customizations.
Minimum Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) in Business Administration, Logistics, Finance, or equivalent required.
- Masters in in Business Administration, Logistics, Finance, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience across multiple process areas and 6+ years of sub-process experience.
- Significant experience in a leadership role(s) at the Sr. Director or Sr. Manager level.
- Excellent understanding of sub-process “end to end” processes.
- Deep and broad experience across all sub-processes within the process area, to consider upstream and downstream impacts and implications.
- Prior experience delivering an ERP, major business-system, or leading large-scale transformational projects or programs.
- Seen as a change agent and future leader of the company.
- ‘Player-manager’ type resource who can manage resources, track status as well as complete deliverables.
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate effectively across multiple divisions and regions; demonstrate strong influence skills and ability to build consensus and drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate global cross-functional teams.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Ability to think strategically while operating tactically to implement a Global Template solution.
- Strong Microsoft Office skillsets.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.