Tilson is looking for an ERP Project Manager to join our Construction Technology Consulting Practice. The primary function of this position is to manage construction software (ERP) implementation projects. You will be responsible to manage the schedule, budget and resources, and have significant interaction with clients. You will report to the Director of Construction Consulting services. We’re looking for someone to join the Tilson team immediately. Responsibilities:
- Communicate project goals and objectives.
- Develop a project schedule and manage.
- Manage the project budget and associated changes if applicable.
- Responsible for project profitability.
- Coordinate and manage Tilson consultants and 3rd party consultants associated with your project(s).
- Collaborate daily with the consulting team members.
- Provide a high level of clear communication both internally and externally.
- Work directly with clients.
- Ability to drive a successful project.
- Lead a full ERP implementation.
- Manage/lead client engagements, workshops and/or training sessions.
- Weekly reporting on project budget and schedule.
- Independently deliver task requiring minimal supervision.
- Support sales activity by providing budgets for implementation activities and participating in interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Construction and/or construction software knowledge and experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated.
- Consulting experience, preferred.
- Experience with CMiC or Viewpoint implementations, preferred.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check. Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits with substantial employer subsidy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution