Type: Full Time Salary Tilson Technology Management, Inc. is a high growth team of telecommunication and information technology professionals with a national practice. We are the owners’ “get it done guys” for building and maintaining cellular, smart grid, and broadband networks, and building and integrating software systems for government, energy, and construction industry customers. Tilson is the most accountable technology capital projects’ company in North America. Tilson is currently a team of over 240 telecom and information technology professionals that has served industry and government customers since 1997. Tilson provides IT and telecommunications consulting and field services. Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for six years in a row. Tilson is looking for an ERP Project Manager to join our Construction Technology Consulting Practice. The primary function of this position is to manage construction software (ERP) implementation projects. You will be responsible to manage the schedule, budget and resources, and have significant interaction with clients. You will report to the Director of Construction Consulting services. We’re looking for someone to join the Tilson team immediately. Responsibilities:
- Communicate project goals and objectives
- Develop a project schedule and manage
- Manage the project budget and associated changes if applicable
- Responsible for project profitability
- Coordinate and manage Tilson consultants and 3rd party consultants associated with your project(s)
- Collaborate daily with the consulting team members
- Provide a high level of clear communication both internally and externally
- Work directly with clients
- Ability to drive a successful project
- Lead a full ERP implementation
- Manage/lead client engagements, workshops and/or training sessions
- Weekly reporting on project budget and schedule
- Independently deliver task requiring minimal supervision
- Support sales activity by providing budgets for implementation activities and participating in interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Construction and/or construction software knowledge and experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated
- Consulting experience, preferred
- Experience with CMiC or Viewpoint implementations, preferred
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check. Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits with substantial employer subsidy
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
Our mission is to serve our customers by building and transforming the information technology and communications infrastructure that enables great organizations to be creative, innovate, and deliver. Our vision is for Tilson to be a world leader in developing information and communications technology projects by building a team of phenomenal people working together on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients serving the public good. Our team environment will be a place where intellectually curious, motivated, and talented people can work with purpose, mastery, and autonomy. We will strive to listen to our clients, integrate with them as a team, and internalize their goals. We run our business sustainably, for its financial health, people and the public good. We believe in:
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their ‘get it done’ team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.
We're committed to offering our employees opportunities to work on challenging projects and to grow professionally.
- Principals only. Recruiters should not contact Tilson.
- No phone calls please.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer Tilson provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or othercategory protected by state or federal law. Tilson does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.