Are you an IT Professional with the passion for transforming business needs into technical specifications?
We are looking to fill a position in our IT Department
If this is you or someone you know, let's talk
• Documenting solution designs and technical requirements for the support and development SQL Server, Visual Basic and .NET based applications.
• Quickly understand client business expectations and transform the required features into technical specifications
• Serve as techno-functional IT team member, responsible for defining, and documenting technical and business requirements, design and development for ERP applications (multiple ERPs would be an asset and INFOR SyteLine preferred)
• Good domain knowledge and experience with Manufacturing, Item/Inventory Master Data, Order Management, Supply Chain, Planning and Scheduling systems.
• Responsible for ensuring specifications are complete, comprehensive, technically feasible, in alignment with system capabilities, conform with IT and regulatory standards, and follow consistent documentation practices.
• Provide front line applications support for ERP and interfacing applications and guidance to ensure daily operations are running smoothly (includes training, documentation, troubleshooting, resolving issues, tracking of tickets within the IT Support ticketing system)
• Work with the business teams to ensure issues are clearly understood, alternative options are explored and that various business users understand proposed solutions.
Qualified applicants will have:
• A minimum of an Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, Computers/related field or 5 + years' experience as an Applications Analyst.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with ERP, Business Applications, and Business Process Analysis and Support.
• Experience managing business requirements and documenting comprehensive technical specifications, ability to lead and facilitate discussions, experience coordinating across multiple stakeholder groups.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in prior programming development, or support role with SQL ad-hoc query scripts and reports.
• Good understanding of reporting tools (preferable SSRS and Crystal Reports), Visual Basic and .NET based applications.
• Prior experience working with standard IT SLDC processes, ITIL bets practices and Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with SSIS Integration Services to extract and transform data from a wide variety of sources such as XML data files, flat files, and relational data sources
• Experience using source control (TFS or other source control tools)
• Any experience with packaged ERP applications like INFOR Visual or INFOR SyteLine would be a plus