PPC Partners is hiring an ERP Programmer Analyst for the New Berlin, WI location. Reporting to the CIO, the ERP Programmer Analyst will be responsible for supporting PPC Partners' operations and business growth through the implementation and support of a new ERP Solution. The position will work closely with a dedicated internal ERP Core Team of functional business leaders to define and refine technical aspects of the ERP system before and after implementation. The position will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) and manage all configurations and/or customizations of the ERP application in support of our users.
- Develop and maintain all custom field objects, lobbies and custom events (IFS specific), quick reports, operational reports as well as other ad-hoc reports as needed
- Develop and maintain data integration, transformation and reporting applications
- Develop and maintain internal and external data transfer workflows and interfaces
- Perform functions such as creating and maintaining accounts and profiles, granting permissions, etc.
- Determine operational needs by studying business functions, evaluating output requirements and formats, etc.
- Provide support for ERP configuration, interface, access or reporting issues
- Provided end-user education on related interfaces, reports, etc. as needed
- BS in a computer science or related engineering field (may be waived in light of experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years report writing using SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, etc.
- 5 years or more work experience with at least 3 years' experience working with ERP systems. (Experience with IFS software desired but not required)
- Strong Experience with PL/SQL coding, scripting, reporting, etc
- Demonstrated competence in design and development of relational database queries and reports.
- Experience with Oracle database technology
- Experience with Power BI and Microsoft Report Builder(SSRS reporting)
- Experience developing software for use in construction environments a plus
- Knowledge of Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Strong documentation skills (requirements, design specifications, test protocols, and work instructions)
- Positive safety attitude and personal integrity – both are non-negotiable