Acumatica is the world’s fastest growing provider of Cloud Business Management software, with the industry’s highest customer satisfaction and usability rating. We offer a unified, modern Business Management platform designed to help today’s small and medium-sized businesses connect every facet of their operations. With Acumatica, the information you need to make critical decisions is right at your fingertips, wherever you are. Our technology and licensing are designed to be flexible and growth-friendly—adapting gracefully to the changing needs of growing businesses.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value agility, innovation, accountability and customer success. Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
Acumatica's rapidly growing product marketing team is looking for a strategic, product marketer with proven experience in ERP and a passion for B2B enterprise. You'll help us deliver compelling and differentiated messages, position us effectively in the market, and help us hit it out of the park with our business goals. We will only consider candidates who have demonstrable ERP/Financials experience. This role is a consulting opportunity with Acumatica’s Product Marketing team.
Messaging and Positioning
- Translate functionality and benefits into compelling marketing messages. Develop all external product positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that differentiates Acumatica in the market.
- Partner with Product Management to understand the overall product strategy.
Content Creation and Delivery
- Support the high demand for content related to product value, webinars, podcasts, speaking events, and communications programs, both internal and external.
- Develop compelling, customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of Acumatica.
- Deliver webinar presentations, datasheets, solution guides, demo video scripts, and other assets.
- Source and capture customer successes via case studies and videos.
- Be the product and market expert, providing content and support to all marketing functions, such as Demand Generation, PR, AR, Communications, and Web.
New Product and Features Release
- Create compelling external and internal-facing content in preparation for Acumatica’s new release cadence, including newsletters, presentations, solution briefs, and updating product pages on the website.
- Enable a growing Acumatica sales team with messaging, sales plays, cheat sheets, FAQs, 1-sheeters, success stories, presentations, competitive intel, and more.
- Develop sales tools for internal readiness.
- Stay informed of market trends, competitive developments, create relevant competitive positioning documents, and battlecards.
Align with Internal Stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with members in marketing and sales on product launches and product marketing programs.
- Support PR and analyst activities—including events, trade shows, webinars, and white papers.
- This role requires demonstrable experience with ERP software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Product Marketing for ERP software.
- Focused industry experience is a definite plus.
- Obsessed about showcasing Product Marketing value to the business.
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including external and internal-facing content.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative marketing ideas.
- Capable of performing well in a fast-paced environment, & organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure =)
- Familiarity with strategic alliances or partner management is a huge plus.