Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for eight years in a row. The ERP Product Manager will work in close collaboration with Tilson’s established and technically diverse Enterprise Application team. Tilson’s enterprise application services span the entire system development lifecycle and provide internal stakeholders with a highly skilled and professional interaction.
The ERP Product Manager is regarded as highly experienced with integrated ERP systems and functions as a proficient team member who can meet project objectives. This is a full-time position within our Enterprise Application Department based in Portland, ME or Denver CO.
- Develop deep expertise in a portfolio of ERP products/services and manage them throughout the product life cycle.
- Provide Tier III support related to ERP products
- Drive and implement best practices through software or internal procedural changes
- Develop specifications for deliverables such as reports and workflows
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases.
- Coordinating work with operations teams, engineers and developers to define product requirements.
- Ensure all stakeholder voices are heard and clear priorities are set for delivery team
- Manage training for new and existing users on new product releases.
- Manage the creation of organized, understandable, and effective system and training documentation.
- Work with EA Director to define, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our services
- Clearly communicate business cases to the team and stakeholders, articulating both the services value proposition as well as defining and measuring metrics for its success
- Advocate for effective resource allocation decisions that support the company and products/services vision
- Develop strong working relationships with internal leaders to ensure tough decisions, issue escalation, and change/enhancement requests are managed well
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, and competitive analyses to identify new opportunities and initiatives which ultimately serve the long-term strategy
- Build deep expertise and empathy for the customers and learners that use our curriculum, services, and software products
- Lead and support continual process improvement by proposing optimizations for any aspect of the environment and lifecycle
- Minimum 5 yrs. of hands-on experience with Construction related ERP systems.
- Previous experience with the suite of Sage 300 CRE products is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting\Finance or Information Technology is preferred
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent systems, process and change management skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and influence others, including senior management, peers and vendors.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivated